Pirate Fest Blogger Q&A

The Pirates invited bloggers to an exclusive Q&A session Friday night

Last night at PirateFest, myself and other bloggers got to sit down and interview Clint Barmes, Chris Resop, Frank Coonelly, and Neal Huntington. The other bloggers there were Charlie and Vlad from Bucs Dugout, Tom from RumBunter, Brian from Raise The Jolly Roger, and Kevin and Matt from Pirates Prospects.

It was a good time meeting those guys and realizing that they are all much smarter than I am. Myself and Brian are the only ones who aren't well removed from our college days, so I have a justification for not being as intelligent as the rest. I really doubt any of them can type as fast as I can, so we're pretty much even.

Some of the highlights of the interviews were Resop telling us all about Japanese baseball, Barmes confirming Hurdle's ridiculous influence over former Rockies, and Pedro Alvarez sneaking into RumBunter's videos acting like he was wanted for murder (or striking out too much).

Anyways, I got a bunch of audio from the interviews, but it's all very long and monotonous at times, so I'm just going to refer you to the guys who have already done their posts. If you want the full audio from me, feel free to e-mail me at Jon2Anderson@comcast.net and I will get that to you.

Here are the links to the posts that are already up, click the pictures below and the link will come up in a new window: