Update on Presley's Thumb

Alex Presley was scratched from tonight's lineup to a left thumb contusion. When asked some questions about it, he didn't have much to say. Here's a quote from the man himself:

“I got jammed last night, “it felt okay last night, but today I’m not able to handle the bat the way I’m used to.” When asked if the thumb stiffened up over night, Presley replied, "I don’t want to get into what it feels like. It doesn’t feel right.” No x-rays have been taken and he really didn't have much else to say.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me, especially since the injury occured last night and he was in the original lineup today, but something to keep an eye on. Chase d'Arnaud will hit lead off in his place, which moves Brandon Wood from third to first, Steven Pearce from first to right, and Matt Diaz from right to left.