The "Mc" Speaks

The Pirates lost to the Braves today 4-2. I don't have time to give many details from the game, but the high point of it for the Pirates was Andy LaRoche hitting the Pirates' first Grapefruit League home run this spring. Charlie Morton started the game and had some control issues, just the normal Charlie Morton. Let's hope he works those problems out.

Anyways, Nate McLouth, 50% of the inspiration for this blog's name, made some comments after the game - which were quite interesting. You can check them out Jennifer Langosch's most recent post.

Pirates take on the Orioles tomorrow night at 7:05.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for pointing her post out, Jon. Besides Jack, Nate was my favorite player, and I was crushed...and I mean crushed when we so abrubtly shipped him off...I was very happy and excited for cutch's debut, but I still miss Nate...so happy the braves are coming to PNC twice this year!

Post a Comment