Birthday Wish

The Pittsburgh Pirates aren't a good baseball team. Because of that, they aren't a popular baseball team either. Because of THAT, there aren't many Pirates' bloggers out there. The good thing about that is the relationships that us bloggers have with each other. I have (virtually) met a handful of guys that share my love for baseball and blogging, and they are all really great guys.

I'm saying all of this because tomorrow is one of fellow Pirates' bloggers birthdays, and I wanted to say happy birthday by sending some of my readers his way that maybe haven't seen his blog before. He runs a very successful blog on the MLBlogosphere (at MLBlogs.com). His name is Matt, and he writes the blog "The Pittsburgh Peas". He is a great writer and has made dozens of really great posts in the last year. I have personally met Matt at the Jerome Bettis grill the night of the Penguins game 7 Stanley Cup victory. I was coming from a Pirate game and my friend and I walked over to the grill to watch the 3rd period and party with the rest of Pittsburgh (even though I really don't care for the Penguins). It was a great time. Anyways, go check at Matt, give him a comment and wish him happy birthday.

I'll be back in the next couple days with some Pirates news... or something.