Off-Season Changeup

The Pirates season is over. It's October and, being that they are the Pirates, they have not been relevant since April. The Phillies, Giants, Yankees, and Rangers are still battling for the right to go to the World Series, and Pittsburgh sports fans are all focused on pigskins and pucks. Now my knowledge of the other 2 major Pittsburgh sports does not come anywhere close to my knowledge of the Pirates and the game of baseball, but I might as well give it a shot. I have this blog and I have a decent amount of readers when I update consistently, so I'm gonna change it up and make this a completely open sports blog. I'll focus a lot of playoff baseball until that is over, and then I'll concentrate mainly on the Steelers and the NFL, with possibly a Penguins post every now and then (I'm not really big on hockey, so don't expect much of me).

All I ask is to keep clicking the Mc Effect, give me reason to invest more of my time and effort into this blog, and by the time baseball season rolls around again it'll be a very successful blog.

Posts are coming, possibly one in the next hour or so, so keep on clicking.

McSee ya soon.