A New Era


Well here it is, the new and improved "Mc" Effect. There is still a lot of work to be done until I have this blog where I want it, but this is definitely a solid start. Considering the fact that it's November, I don't think there is a high-demand for blogs about the Pittsburgh Pirates right now anyways, so I guess this is a good time to get everything straight for next season.

Anyways, nothing is going to change drastically, I will still be posting in the same manner and everything will stay pretty basic. The biggest difference is that this blog should be more friendly for my readers. Commenting is a lot easier (you don't have to have a username to comment), and I have a lot more options with my sidebar (for polls, graphics, feedback, etc.), so I hope you all take advantage of that.

If any of you are fellow bloggers that have my link on your site, I would very much appreciate it if you would change that link to this one, and also if I do not have your link on here yet, let me know and I'll get it on here, there are definitely some I'm missing.

I'll be back soon with some actual Pirates talk.